Connected Services Enterprise Architect Senior
The Connected Services Enterprise Architect Senior performs overall end-to-end System Architecture and design, defines and develops the common framework, with the common functions, components and interfaces for new & existing components, features and services, for new and existing features that can be globally used. The Connected Services Enterprise Architect – Senior responsibilities include if not limited to:
- This resource will also analyze if the new features can fit in the existing architecture and identify the re-usable components, functions and interfaces.
- Architect to Identify and document all technical requirements and design technical solutions utilizing enterprise architecture standards including documenting, identifying the different solutions provide multiple alternative in the architecture components and configuration and software development.
- The telematics features include In-vehicle Application Integration, customer portal integration, mobile app integration, convenience and infotainment services, safety and security services, vehicle-centric services, specific services, and administration services.
- Develop Architecture Requirements Document (ARD) that consists of (Architecture System/Feature Flows, Context Flows Features & Functions, Use Case Flows Component, Features & Functions, System/Feature Input /Output Flows, System Integration/Interface Flows, Logical Architecture- E2E system, Architecture DFEMA.
- Gather required information and create ARD Specification Requirements for Features & Enabler features Translate Feature descriptions into detailed architectures and designs Candidate experienced or knowledgeable in Legato App framework, Java App framework, Android Framework for In-Vehicle architecture, MQTT, Micro services, IoT Platforms. Experienced in Cloud Services, Offboard Voice Recognition (VR), Off board Navigation Integration & Maps.
- Participate in meetings to identify Functions, Components in vehicle, Service provider, third party for all Features....