Connected Services Design Release Engineer
The Connected Services Design Release Engineer works with external/internal groups/suppliers to produce the development plan of the various components within the complete system for the features assigned to them.
- The Connected Services Design Release Engineer will be responsible for participating in and performing, but not limited to, the following tasks:
- Lead Development of feature to Customer launch
- Work with Architects to review design requirements,
- Work with Suppliers to implement development based on requirements.
- Integration test and work with Qualification team to generate test cases.
- Work on Change Requests and Continuous Improvements and change management of Connected Vehicle applications and services
- Work onsite with engineering and stake holders to build relationships and find ways to leverage and maximize technical documentation
- Responsible for developing and maintaining all components and interface specified for the feature
- Development of plans by WBS with multiple stake holders involved in the feature
- Understand data flows as it relates to the cloud to comprehend all SDP requirements
- Manage change process for all system interfaces (CRs, Continuous Improvements, and Defect Resolution)
- Manage and coordinate with suppliers/partners to ensure completeness for interface and component development
- Managing issue triage, prioritization and resolution working closely with business and development teams
- Weekly status presentation to management and stakeholders
- Setup and run weekly working level meetings with key stakeholders
- BSEE, BSCS or Information Technology degree
- 3+ Years of current continuous Automotive Electrical and/or Connectivity work experience including:
- 1 year in automotive electrical development and design.
- 1 year in telematics connectivity.
- Technical skills...