Connected Services Design Release Engineer
The Connected Services Design Release Engineer works with external/internal groups/suppliers to produce the development plan of the various components within the complete system for the features assigned to them. The Connected Services Design Release Engineer will be responsible for participating in and performing, but not limited to, the following tasks:
- Lead Development of feature to Customer launch
- Work with Architects to review design requirements
- Work with Suppliers to implement development based on requirements.
- Integration test and work with Qualification team to generate test cases.
- Work on Change Requests and Continuous Improvements and change management of Connected Vehicle applications and services
- Work onsite with engineering and stake holders to build relationships and find ways to leverage and maximize technical documentation
- Responsible for developing and maintaining all components and interface specified for the feature
- Development of plans by WBS with multiple stake holders involved in the feature
- Understand data flows as it relates to the cloud to comprehend all SDP requirements
- Manage change process for all system interfaces (CRs, Continuous Improvements, and Defect Resolution)
- Manage and coordinate with suppliers/partners to ensure completeness for interface and component development
- Managing issue triage, prioritization and resolution working closely with business and development teams
- Weekly status presentation to management and stakeholders
- Setup and run weekly working level meetings with key stakeholders
Travel and Driving Notes:
- Will be required to drive a company car. A valid driver’s license is required as well as a clean driving record.
- Will be required to travel domestically up to 20%...