Connected Service Project Lead
The applicant will be responsible for managing the business requirements, development and deployment of one or more of Connected Service Products including but not limited to; Repair Order Management, Service Library, wiADVISOR, Online Service Scheduler and the Appointment Ledger applications. These applications will interface with existing systems and Supplier Systems to provide seamless write up workflow, service bulletins, repair procedures and technical assistance in an easy to use environment for the Service Advisors and Technicians at our dealerships. The applicant will also be responsible for but not limited to; the systems development of the applications, working with multiple suppliers, potential API development and user interface/user experience (UI/UX) development within the applications.
May be required to drive a company car. Valid driver’s license is required as well as a clean driving record.
May be required to travel domestically and internationally 20%
- Strong Project Management Skills
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Engineering or Information Technologies
- 5+ Year’s for experience
- Strong Business Requirement and Application Development Skills
- Knowledge of the Software Development Lifecycle
- Strong Analytical and communication skills required
- Self-motivated individual with a willingness to work with others
- Proficient in Microsoft Office – Excel, Access, PowerPoint, etc.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast pace work environment
- Dealership Automotive Systems experience with familiarity of Technician and Service Advisor work flow activities
- Vehicle CAN bus Diagnostics experience
G-TECH Services, Inc. is a leading certified recruitment and placement firm that specializes in providing highly skilled staff in technical fields...