COBOL Programmer Analyst
Will Support a Mainframe/COBOL application; approx. 50+ years old with Online and Batch Programs. Seeking a developer to assist with Miscellaneous Enhancement Projects.
THIS POSITION IS A W-2 OPPORTUNITY
(C2C or 1099 resources will not be considered)
- Strict Process SDM Discipline
- Logical/Critical Thinker
- COBOL Expert
- IMS (Strong IMS - Online and Batch)
- IBM Utilities (file manager, IEB GENER)
- Excellent/OUTSTANDING Communications Skills (verbal and written)
- Superb documentation Skills
- Strong ability to drive requirements gathering process with Business Partners
- Superior Technical competency with great initiative
- Strong can do attitude, with a natural ability to understand a complex Application and interconnections with upstream and downstream Applications
- Empowered, Friendly, Technically Competent, Responsible, Analytical, Team Player, Problem Solver
- Should be independent and empowered
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills
- VERY PROCESS/DETAIL ORIENTED
- BA+ in Computer Science or related industry
G-TECH Services, Inc. is a leading certified recruitment and placement firm that specializes in providing highly skilled staff in technical fields such as engineering, IT, procurement, finance and accounting. We have well-established relationships with some of the most respected companies in the country and know our clients’ job requirements and corporate cultures. Once we understand your experience and career aspirations, we aim to connect you with the right opportunity.
At G-TECH, we embrace a personalized approach to professional staffing, recognizing the important link between employee and employer satisfaction. We work tirelessly to connect qualified job seekers with positions that align with their career goals, skillsets...