CNC Programmer Operator – Polymers
The CNC Programmer Operator – Polymers will support the creation of low volume and one-of-a-kind parts from polymer-based materials. The role will work with customers following projects through multiple phases from receipt of concept to delivery of finished product. The CNC Programmer Operator - Polymers will use a variety of resources including 3D Computer-Aided Design (CAD) modeling, Computer Numerical Control (CNC) machining, manual machining, and various inspection processes to achieve outcomes.
• Operate CNC machines, inspect quality, and make adjustments.
• Use Tebis to develop wire frame and solid models, modify imported models, and edit post processors to suit various equipment.
• Receive and interpret direction in multiple formats: verbal, sketches, prints, CAD files, solid models.
• Design and machine fixtures and jigs.
• Plan and setup multi-phase CNC machining process including troubleshooting, design changes, and issue resolution.
• Prep, inspect, finish, and join parts using manual equipment and hand tools.
• Maintain machinery, tools, and equipment in a clean and organized state after use.
• Submit requests for materials or supplies needing restock.
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Minimum of 3 years of experience with 3D programming and CNC machine operation.
• Minimum of 1 year of experience with polymer or composite materials.
• Working knowledge of shop tools including bandsaw, sander, drill press.
• Ability to read blueprints and interpret drawings of three-dimensional parts.
• Ability to use MS Office products and manage files.
• Good communication skills.
• Certification in Tebis,...