Catia- KBE Engineer
- KBE Engineer - Knowledge Based Engineer (KBE).
- Responsibilities include creating CAD (Catia/NX) parametric math models for commodities using Knowledge Based Engineering template modeling techniques.
- Position requires extensive knowledge of Catia/NX modeling and an extensive background developing / packaging / synthesizing complex vehicle systems. Additional responsibilities include dictating architecture and construction techniques, creating master development / packaging / requirement sections, defining master template modeling structures, and training other Catia/NX engineers on modeling techniques, architecture
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering or equivalent from an ABET-accredited university is required.
- Prior CATIA V5 or NX training is required with 2-4 years is acceptable amount to experience in body, interior or exterior engineering with some plastics experience is required.
- MS Office proficiency is required.
- Good understanding of body engineering and design process, including dimensional and structural requirements is desired.
- Candidate must be a self-starter and able to complete complicated projects without constant supervision.
- Strong communication skills is a must.
- Willingness to take on additional responsibility and learn new methods and processes is a must.
- DFSS and Teamcenter training is preferred.
- Manufacturing or launch experience preferred
Req ID JN -112018-28100