· Conduct Crash safety CAE analysis to support.
· Master's Degree in Mechanical / Structural / Biomechanical Engineering.
· 4 years equivalent experience in Structure Safety and/or Biomechanics simulation.
· Good communication and document skills.
· Excellent problem solving and performance prediction capability.
· Proficiency using LS-Dyna is a MUST.
· Project Management experience is a plus.
· 2-3 yr Experience working with other departments ( Design, Cost planning & Production engineering)
· 2-3 year of experience of safety crash testing and instrumentation.
· Capability to lead young engineers
· Experience doing reflection and make processes for all of company to follow.
· Experience to Create know how documents and make a course in training full team of members
- Mesh and build Crash safety CAE models.
- Analyze structural performance of CAE results.
- Create recommendations to improve performance of vehicle structure
- Create documentation and negotiate countermeasure implementation into design drawings.
- Setup and conduct component testing
- Incorporate component test results into full vehicle CAE to improve accuracy.
- Plan and conduct full vehicle evaluations to confirm performance predictions are achieved.
Category Product Engineering
Req ID JN -052019-111352