- Packaging Study for Seatbelt system
- Release CAD data in internal & OEM PLM system (Teamcenter)
- Generate 2D drawing with the instruction from responsible engineer.
- Participates in design and engineering meeting
- Generate GD&T under instruction from responsible engineer
- Meet program design/drawing deliverable schedules
- Manages/maintains drawing quality.
- Designs and details components/process related drawings
- Confers with engineering to determine design modifications and updates the models/drawings accordingly
- Creates pictorial information to be incorporated into desk top publishing software
- Completes design tolerance stack-up studies.
- Displays an excellent knowledge of one or more CAD systems.
- Demonstrates problem solving abilities and techniques
- Must be proficient in 3D CAD system (NX and/or CATIA V5)
- Working knowledge of product lifecycle management software (Teamcenter)
- Minimum two years’ experience using CATIA or NX for 2D drawings and 3D modeling
- Experience in Seatbelt CAD packaging studies is a strong plus
- Has a working knowledge of engineering and design standards/procedures
- Prefer candidates with a minimum of an Associate's degree including CAD classes
- Desired additional basic knowledge of GD&T, tolerance stack up, metal stamping press tooling, and plastic molding
- Has flexibility in working hour for international collaboration
- Secondary language is a strong plus (Korean, Spanish)
- Experience in multi-cultural working environments is a plus
- Good interpersonal skills
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
- Must have basic knowledge and experience in Microsoft Office
· Work authorization (Required)
Req ID JN -022023-119712