Business Planner/Coordinator manages the day-to-day affairs of an organization, managing conflicts and solving problems without burdening the functional leadership. The Business Planner/Coordinator will facilitate meetings, organizational charts, budget, and demand for resources. The Business Planner/Coordinator may also act as a consultant to the leadership, offering recommendations on scheduling and how to measure progress. Acts as a strategic thought partner to leaders and frees up their time to focus on where they can have the most impact. Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Build strong relationships with team members across the organization in order to influence outcomes and maintain momentum.
- Meeting plans, and assess their fit against priorities.
- Keep an eye on important deadlines, ensuring the work that only leaders can do is done well and on time.
- Data Management and Reporting.
- Schedule meetings/events and facilitate agendas and meeting minutes.
- Prepare leaders for upcoming meetings by ensuring they have all the information necessary to be productive and engaged.
- Manage the administrative aspects of hiring people and onboarding.
- Help manage area budget and coordinate with financial area.
- Track and manage software & hardware contract renewals
- Project Management.
- Overseeing large, often cross-functional organization-wide projects or initiatives related with the organization.
- Serves as a connector who is aware of every key project and can connect the dots across.
- Bring together multiple stakeholders and help drive decisions.
- Researching, benchmarking, analyzing data, and making recommendations.
- Creating systems and processes to streamline operations.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or Management Information Systems required.