Business Analyst I
Responsible for assisting and supporting the Group Operational Readiness team in the project coordination, establishment, and delivery of programs including but not limited to 2022 and 2023 ASC Contracting.
Top 3 Required Skills/Experience – The most important must-have skills. Include:
• Advanced Microsoft Skills in Word and Sharepoint, along with intermediate skills in Excel and Adobe.
• Proven experience with administrative coordination and follow-up, as well as task tracking and management.
• Attention to detail is a MUST.
Required Skills/Experience – The rest of the required skills/experience. Include:
• Effective analytical, and verbal and written communication skills.
• Excellent interpersonal skills necessary to interact with multiple work styles and personalities.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented work environment necessary to process a high-volume of work.
• Team player who is comfortable in a collaborative working environment.
Preferred Skills/Experience – Optional but preferred skills/experience. Include:
• Ability to produce statistical information from conceptual needs.
• Experience in accessing and viewing data in a customer relationship management tool (ie Salesforce)
• Basic skills in Access and PowerPoint
• Prior health care insurance experience
Education/Certifications – Include:
- Bachelor's Degree in related field preferred.
- Two (2) to five (5) years of experience in related field is required.
- Experience with project management standards required; PMP certification preferred
Function Information Technology
Req ID JN -062022-118079