Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Works closely with Operations, Application Development, and IT QA to ensure development and testing efforts are completed and meet all outlined requirements in the implemented solution.
• Perform business testing and defect identification before code is deployed to production.
• Perform sanity check after production launch.
• Skilled on Salesforce to test and run reports to validate data as needed.
• Provide business scenarios to testing team for comprehensive testing.
• Identify, investigate, resolve, and escalate problems a needed.
• Work with technical and testing team to analyze and help in defect resolution.
• Create UAT test cases using existing templates.
• Identify test cases that can be used on future initiatives.
• Maintain accurate test cases as systems advance.
• Participate in project meetings as needed and work with Project Team to ensure project success.
• Coordinate user acceptance testing initiatives by communicating across business users.
• Facilitate UAT process by reviewing project requirement documents, assessing business impacts of systems development, coordinating testing teams and developing and reviewing test scripts to ensure users conduct thorough and careful testing.
• Analyze and evaluate business requirements and current processes and interfaces to identify gaps and areas of improvement.
• Create requirements depending on production issues and business need and support project manager as and when needed.
• Adhere to policies and procedures supporting audits to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements.
OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
• Decision making, critical and strategic thinking skills ability to achieve or...