Plans the requirement management process and facilitates and conducts requirements elicitation and analysis.
- Helps stakeholder to prioritize requirements
- Establishes a roadmap for achieving the future state together with business and IT partners
- Translates roadmap into solution specifications
- Supports the assessment of the solution designs regarding cost and business value and gains consensus with all stakeholder for the way forward.
- Presents and reviews plans, breakdowns and estimate with mid-level IT and business management
- Facilitates chartering sessions including the definition and cost of the support model
- Supports the governance process for projects being in flight and ensures high quality transition of IT components into production.
THIS POSITION IS A W-2 OPPORTUNITY
(C2C or 1099 resources will not be considered)
- 7+ years of BA experience and experience with software design, documentation, and development utilizing CSDM or agile software development methods
- Experience of documenting requirements in the form of Use Cases documents, diagrams, Requirements specifications, logical flows (MS Visio) etc.,
- Exposure to Oracle database will be an advantage.
- Experience in Product Development or Regulatory projects will be an added advantage.
- Experience and Knowledge of business processes.
- Experience of BA artifacts, requirements gathering, experience interpreting and documenting business requirements, recognizing impact on business processes, and making recommendations.
- Exposure to global operating models.
- Systems, Business and data analysis skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Experience with systems development methodologies.
- Ability to connect w/ teammates and partners. Articulate in both verbal and written form
- Desire to work as a member of a...