Position Description:4+ years of BA experience and experience with software design, documentation, and development utilizing CSDM or agile software development methods
- Experience of documenting requirements in the form of Use Cases documents, diagrams, Requirements specifications, logical flows (MS Visio) etc.,
- Exposure to Oracle database will be an advantage.
- Experience in Product Development or Regulatory projects will be an added advantage.
THIS POSITION IS A W-2 OPPORTUNITY
(C2C or 1099 resources will not be considered)
- 4+ years of Business Analysis and project management Experience
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Highly developed analytical and problem solving skills
- Proven ability to work in a collaborative environment
- Excellent relationship management, written and oral communications skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving capabilities
- Strong Communications and facilitation ability
- Willingness to learn/adapt to new technologies
- Ability to work virtually with global teams
Agile and Use of Rally experience will have added value This is not a Supervisory Position
Education Required :
- Computer Science, Engineering, or other technical degree. Bachelors degree in IT or a related degree
- 3 + years of Business Analysis and project management Experience
- Excellent oral and written communication skills Highly developed analytical and problem solving skills
G-TECH Services, Inc. is a leading certified recruitment and placement firm that specializes in providing highly skilled staff in technical fields such as engineering, IT, procurement, finance and accounting. We have well-established relationships with some of the most respected companies in the country and know our clients’ job requirements...