Body Engineer- Plant (launch experience)
- This position will be responsible for the engineering, design, development, timing and production release of Body components.
- Other responsibilities will include quality improvements, weight reduction, cost reduction, and efficiency improvement initiatives including communicating technical product status to management.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, as accredited by ABET or ABET equivalent is required.
- Other undergraduate level technical degrees in other specific areas may be considered.
- 3+ yrs experience in Body Engineering
- Familiarity with many metals including; steel, aluminum, magnesium and titanium; and many manufacturing and assembly processes
- Release Engineering experience in Body, Exterior, Exterior Trim and/or Closures
- DFSS Green Belt certification preferred
- In-plant and/or program/vehicle launch experience
- May be required to drive a company car.
- Valid driver’s license is required as well as a clean driving record.
- May be required to travel domestically 20%
G-TECH Services, Inc. is a leading certified recruitment and placement firm that specializes in providing highly skilled staff in technical fields such as engineering, IT, procurement, finance and accounting. We have well-established relationships with some of the most respected companies in the country and know our clients’ job requirements and corporate cultures. Once we understand your experience and career aspirations, we aim to connect you with the right opportunity.
At G-TECH, we embrace a personalized approach to professional staffing, recognizing the important link between employee and employer satisfaction. We work tirelessly to connect qualified job seekers with positions that align with their career goals, skillsets and personalities. Upon placement, we support our...