The Benefits Intern performs administrative and clerical duties in the Benefits Department, following the established procedures in benefits and records maintenance.
Essential Job Functions:
- Files benefit and HR documentation
- Mails benefit information to employees
- Inputs information into HRIS database
- Inputs information into insurance company databases
- Inputs insurance contributions into the payroll system
- Enters New Hires in the 401(k) system
- Data entry as assigned
- Verifies insurance contributions
- Other clerical duties as needed
Must be available for Part-Time schedule - approx. 16-24 hours/week
· Currently pursuing Human Resources or Business Administration Degree.
· Minimum experience in data entry is required. Training will be provided upon starting position.
· Knowledge of word processing, basic spreadsheet and database maintenance and a working knowledge of MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
· Experience with SharePoint is preferred but not required.
Function HR / Benefits
Req ID JN -122018-110310