Automotive Project Analyst
Develops project plans, including work breakdown structures, activity assignments and project schedules. Integrates multiple project schedules using software tools, as applicable. Identifies, consolidates and resolves timing issues.
- Build and maintain relationships with the business and cross functional teams
- Collaborate in the development of data visualizations by gathering requirements, KPIs and metrics from the business, IT and internal GDIA teams
- Document decisions, transforms, data standards, use cases, data definitions and present the findings in a clear and concise manner
- Manage project scope and prioritization
- Define the product road-map, success metrics and set expectations with all relevant stake holders
- Work with the team to create management level reports that clearly communicate project goals and vision
- Create process flows that clearly demonstrate the movement of data and/or knowledge through systems/databases/applications
- Plan is established to ensure PMA is skilled in MS Office Suite applications, MS Project, and the clients Internet.
- Will be evaluated on their demonstrated proficiency in the following attributes:
- Interpersonal Skills
- Able to influence and collaborate without direct reporting relationships to create mutually beneficial outcomes
- Global cross-functional collaboration and ability to maintain engagement with business partners outside US Analytic / Systematic thinking
- Able to effectively communicate information and ideas in written and verbal formats
- Strong negotiation and conflict management skills
- Able to work in and navigate relational databases is a requirement
- Familiar with analytic software such as SAS & R is desirable
- Experienced in automotive sales collection or marketing research/marketing...