* This is an afternoon shift - 6 days, 10 hours a day
* Assignment expected to last at least until the end of May
We are looking for motivated people to work with automotive components to support automotive assemblies and builds. This is a hands-on position.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Must have 1 year of hands-on experience including personal or vocational training within the automotive industry.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Must be a self-starter and eager to learn.
- Excellent attendance.
- Quality driven, attention to detail.
- Must be able to work well with others.
- Safety oriented.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Mandatory overtime as necessary.
- Parts inspection experience, preferred.
- Automotive industry experience, preferred.
- Previous professional mechanic experience, preferred.
Req ID JN -052020-114183