Applications Engineer General
- Our client's Connected Vehicle Product & Platform (CVPP) organization develops cutting edge connected features and services.
- CVPP applications team is looking for highly motivated engineers who believe in disciplined approach to develop connected features and services that our customers would be excited to use.
- Responsible for connected vehicle feature deployment and vehicle program support for North America based programs.
- Interface with product/feature owners, system engineers, IT and mobile application teams to ensure proper execution of the features on vehicle programs.
- Have a good understanding of connectivity eco-system which includes vehicle, cloud and mobile app interface.
- Ensure that each feature works as defined within this eco-system and ensure that the feature meets both design intent and customer expectations.
- Verify that the feature is correctly defined for the program and individual trim levels, including any connected vehicle dependencies to ascertain connected vehicle product/feature success and compliance.
- Manage the product development process from concept to final verification sign-off, including oversight of verification status, and vehicle/breadboard/simulation based sign-off in support of vehicle milestones.
- Manage quality metrics, problem resolution tools, and validation results for the features.
- Ensure that all program deliverables are executed with high quality.
- Bachelors of Science or equivalent degree in electrical engineering, electronics engineering, software engineering or a related field.
- 3 or more years of automotive experience as test/validation engineers, design engineers for electronic modules is preferred.
- Good understanding of CAN, Telematics, wireless technology, cloud services, mobile app development is a plus.
- Familiarity with quality tools such as DFMEA....