- Manages email and calendar, schedules meetings, and answers phones.
- Perform a variety of administrative functions including, but not limited to: ordering of departmental office supplies, travel arrangements, departmental announcements, correspondence, expense reports, vacation schedules, and mail distribution.
- Creates presentations, generates reports and handles multiple projects.
- Strong organizational and people skills required.Requirements:
- Performs a variety of administrative functions for the HW Director and his staff
- Composes memos, transcribes notes, and creates presentations for departmental meetings
- Manages Director approvals
- Plans Director Reviews and Townhalls
- Provides administrative assistance to the engineering team
- Assists with seating and new hire transitions
- Bachelors’ Degree
- Minimum of 5 years total experience with 2 years sr. leadership administrative experience.
- Excellenct office automation skills required (Microsoft Office, Visio, Lotus Notes, and G-Suite)
- Proactive personality and character demonstrating an ability to complete activities with minimal guidance
- Strong verbal, organizational, and people skills
- Ability to manage many tasks and to prioritize appropriately
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and handle all conversations / interactions with the utmost professionalism.
Function Clerical / Administrative
Req ID JN -112018-110193