Dearborn, MI ─ May 23, 2017 ─ G-TECH Services, Inc. a leading women-owned, certified staffing, recruitment, and placement firm, has[…]
- The person making the referral cannot be a G-TECH corporate staff member, an employee of a client, an employee of another contract house or an immediate family member of any of these categories.
- The person making the referral must be qualified to work in the U.S. and may be required to provide tax withholding information as a condition of payment.
- The client may have additional restrictions regarding who may receive a referral bonus arising from a placement at its site.
- The referred candidate cannot be:
- A person who has responded to any company solicitation, applied for employment with G-TECH, or has otherwise been considered for employment by G-TECH or its client within the previous six months.
- A person recommended or being considered by the client for a position through G-TECH.
- A current G-TECH contract employee at another site or position.
- The referral form and the candidate’s resume must be submitted together; this is the only valid form of referral that qualifies for an award.
- Referred candidates must be hired within 120 days of the referral and must be employed in the position for a period of at least 90 days from the date of hire.
|Engineers / IT Professionals||$500.00|