Dearborn, MI – April 19, 2017 – G-TECH Services, a leading women-owned, WBENC-certified recruitment and placement firm, was recently certified[…]
G-TECH is proud to be a women-owned business certified by both the Women’s Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC) and the National Women Business Owners Corporation (NWBOC). Our status as a nationally certified WBE enables clients to enlist our services within their supplier diversity guidelines.
G-TECH’s headquarters office is ISO 9001:2008 certified and practices formalized quality procedures to address every phase of our operations.
G-TECH is also an active member of the American Staffing Association. Our Technical Services Certified™ staff receives ongoing education and training in employment law, staying up-to-date on the latest standards and policies.
Recognition + Awards
G-TECH has a proud and longstanding history of achievement:
- “Cool Places to Work” in Michigan, 2016
- Inavero Best of Staffing® Client Satisfaction Award Winner, 2017
- Inavero Best of Staffing® Talent Award Winner, 2015 + 2016
- Ranked #1 in Customer Satisfaction – Ford Motor Company (MSX-I)
- Eleven-Time Winner, Metro Detroit’s “101 Best + Brightest Companies to Work For”
- Listed among Crain’s Detroit Business’ “Top 25 Staffing Firms” 20 Consecutive Times
- Recognized as one of Crain’s Detroit Business’ “Largest Michigan Woman-Owned Businesses” 12 Consecutive Times